- The web site fails to collect in the automated manner any information, except for information contained in the cookie files.
- The cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Web Site User and are intended for using the web pages of the Web Site. Cookies usually contain a name of the web site from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Web Site User and accessing them is the Web Site operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to customise a content of the Web Site pages and optimise the use of web sites; in particular, these files enable to recognise the device of the Web Site User and properly display the customised web site;
- to develop statistics that help understand how the Web Site Users use the web sites/web pages, which enables to improve their structure and content;
- As a part of the Web Site are used two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are the temporary files that are stored on the end device of the User until the User leaves the web site or disables software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of the cookie files are used as a part of the Web Site:
- “Performance” cookie files that enable to collect information about a manner of the use of the web pages of the Web Site;
- In many cases, software used for browsing web sites (web browser) enables to store cookies on the end device of the User by default. The Web Site Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to disable automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the device of the Web Site User. The detailed information about the possibilities and manners of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- functionalities available on the web pages of the Web Site.
Cookies placed on the end device of the Web Site User may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Web Site operator.
- More information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section of the menu of the popular web browsers.
Below we present information on how to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers:
- If you use the Google Chrome browser, you can change cookie settings here.
- JIf you use the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, you can change cookies settings here.
- If you use the Mozilla Firefox browser, you can change cookie settings here.
- If you use the Opera browser, you can change cookie settings here.
- If you use the Safari browser, you can change cookie settings here.